Career Prep for High School Graduates
Build your resume with internships and credentials with OBT’s programs for High School graduates!
If you already have your High School diploma, and are looking to sharpen your skills and figure out what to do next while earning industry-recognized credentials, we have a program for you!
Free 4-8 week program to prepare you for the world of work
- Program includes opportunities to earn industry-certified credentials and access internships
- Learn to network professionally, polish your resume, and prepare for interviews.
- All participants gain access to OBT’s college navigation support.
- Graduates receive assistance in finding and applying for jobs.
- Age: 17-24 years old
- Must be Out of School and Out of Work
- Residency: Must live in NYC
Employment-ready: Most OBT programs are offered to those who are eligible to work in the United States. With any questions, please reach out to an OBT site.
882 3rd Ave
Suite 10-10NE, Unit 18
Brooklyn, NY 11232
Phone: (718) 369-0303
Fax: (718) 369-1518
25 Thornton St
Brooklyn, NY 11206
Phone: (718) 387-1600
Fax: (718) 387-5005