Youth Education & Job Training Program
Learn job skills, earn certifications and qualify for advanced training or paid internships
Get the credentials and skills you need to gain employment and thrive in your career! With this program, you will receive:
- Preparation to take the exams required to achieve personal goals.
- Certifications in Microsoft Office, Hospitality Front Desk, and/or National Retail Federation Customer Service.
- Improved “soft skills,” such as professional behavior, attire, and communication habits.
You will be assigned to a supervisor (counselor) who monitors your progress and offers one-on-one help with personal, educational, and career developments.
Don’t have your Diploma? Take classes to earn your High School Equivalency Diploma
(formerly known as the GED)
TASC classes (formerly GED) are taught on-site by teachers from the NYC Department of Education (District 79). You will also participate in Financial Literacy, Computer Training, Public Speaking & Communication, and Work Readiness classes.
Locations and times:
Classes run Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm
25 Thornton Street
Brooklyn, NY 11206
783 Fourth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11232
168-25 Jamaica Avenue, Suite 202
Jamaica, NY 11432
- Be 16-24 years old
- Not be attending school or enrolled in college
- Be able to commit to program hours
- Live in New York City
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.