High School Equivalency (HSE) Programs
At OBT, you’re not just earning your High School Equivalency diploma – you’re building a career path.
It is never too late to reach your educational goals! If the traditional High School structure wasn’t a fit for you, apply to our High School Equivalency (HSE) Program today. Combining workplace readiness skill building, the opportunity to earn industry-recognized credentials, and career mentoring, we can help you prepare to pass the GED exam.
- High School Equivalency (HSE) preparation
- Work Readiness courses
- Paid internship opportunities
- Opportunity to earn industry-certified credentials
- Individual mentor works with you to define your goals and help you achieve them
- Morning and afternoon schedules available
- Specialized Parent Empowerment Program for new and expecting parents
- Pre-HSE curriculum available for students who need support in English and math
After graduation, participants transition to a job, or enroll in college or an advanced training program
- Age: Most youth programs require that participants are between 17-24 years old at the start of the program. There are a few exceptions – please contact us for details.
- Employment-ready: Most OBT programs are offered to those who are eligible to work in the United States. With any questions, please reach out to an OBT site.
- Commitment: Our staff is dedicated to participants’ progress and we expect participants to share the same level of dedication. Many programs require attendance Monday through Friday, for between four and eight hours a day.
882 3rd Ave
Suite 10-10NE, Unit 18
Brooklyn, NY 11232
Phone: (718) 369-0303
Fax: (718) 369-1518
25 Thornton St
Brooklyn, NY 11206
Phone: (718) 387-1600
Fax: (718) 387-5005