Bridge to Crafts Careers: Masonry Restoration Training
In partnership with World Monuments Fund and The Green-Wood Cemetery.
Participants engage in 2-week work readiness, 8-week
pre-apprenticeship program and earn three industry-certified credentials: OSHA 10-Hr Construction Safety & Health; 4 Hour Scaffold Card (Support Scaffold), and 16-hour Scaffold Card (Swing Scaffold).
- 18-27 year olds
- 10 week, no cost program
- Hands-on training in masonry restoration
- Participants obtain certifications in OSHA 30-hour Construction Safety, NYC 4-hr Scaffolding Safety, and NYC 16-hr Swing Scaffolding
- Qualified graduates have the opportunity to access a full-time Apprenticeship with the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
Reside in NYC
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Construction experience preferred
Must be fluent in English
- Must have High School diploma or High School Equivalency (HSE) diploma