Position code: O5VDO
As Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow celebrates its 35th Anniversary, we are looking for a dynamic Quality Assurance/Data Reporting Manager to join our growing team. The Quality Assurance/Data Reporting Manager will be responsible for the maintenance of OBT’s internal database, particularly, our Salesforce database to help tell OBT’s story; the database is used to capture client data and outcomes related to a variety of aspects of the agency’s work, including program retention and completion, educational advancement, credential attainment, job placement, college enrollment, etc.
Just as important, Salesforce is used to communicate important information about agency operations to both internal and external audiences. These audiences include participants, program staff, management, current and prospective funders, and community partners. We are looking for an innovative Salesforce administrator that will manage these functions, while working to build a seamless system of data collection, data management and data reporting to tell OBT’s success story in a unique and meaningful way.
Who We Are and Where We Are Going:
OBT, a premier Workforce Development organization in NYC, is in the process of developing its next phase of growth, focused on expanding employment opportunities for our clients. Founded in 1983, we have established a proven track record as a strong community-based organization. We have assisted thousands of NYC opportunity youth and adults gain critical skills and obtain employment. As a leading Workforce Development training not-for-profit, OBT provides a training program that balances high accountability and high support, with the goal of developing self-sufficiency and providing access to quality career pathways. We are excited to continue to develop on our strong foundation and demonstrated success while meeting the challenges and opportunities of the modern workplace.
- Maintain agency-wide database and monitor data collection.
- Analyze, architect and design the migration of historical organizational data into customize Salesforce platform.
- Develop and execute the day-day configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance and overall improvement of the salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, licenses, capacity and storage management.
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts workflows and approvals, create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields.
- Provide hands-on functional and technical support for OBT staff’s utilization of the Salesforce.com database.
- Develop and maintain system analytics through custom reports and dashboards that meet organizational needs for reporting and performance management;
- Research and disseminate salesforce.com best practices that help drive user adoption and success;
- Transfer data from our agency-wide database into the government databases required for reporting, and vice versa;
- Conduct routine audits to ensure that data is accurately entered: make routine check to ensure that Data Coordinator is entering data/managing databases correctly
- Maintain salesforce.com user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.;
- Maintain contact list for the agency.
- Respond to internal and external data requests
- Work with Executive Staff on the implementation of a performance management strategy
- Work with Director of Quality Assurance & Retention Services to conduct internal audits as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce required
- Must be interested in youth and workforce development
- Must have experience with data entry and data management
- Must possess strong organizational skills and display a high level of discretion in dealing with confidential information.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive Salary and full benefits
- Challenging, entrepreneurial work environment
- Company events and outings (ongoing professional development; coaching, staff retreats)
- Passionate and motivated staff excited to propel NYC’s youth and adult communities
- Equal Opportunity Employer