Parent Empowerment Program (PEP)
- Earn employment certifications for a stronger resume such as Microsoft Office, Hospitality, Customer Service, & much more.
- Prepare for the TASC exam (formerly GED) to earn your High School Equivalency Diploma through our partnership with the DOE,
- Receive additional parenting support, such as assisted access to childcare, parent workshops, and one-on-one counseling
- Discover the tools necessary for personal and professional development
- Receive assistance finding a job and/or college enrollment process.
Locations and times:
Classes run Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm
25 Thornton Street
Brooklyn, NY 11206
783 Fourth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11232
- Be 17-24 years old
- Have a child age 4 or under (pregnant mothers welcome to apply!)
- Not be attending school or enrolled in college
- Be able to commit to program hours
- Live in New York City
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.