The Customized Training Program Associate will provide administrative support and assistance to participants and staff members within the customized training department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the customized training process for young adults to effectively transition to employment through customized training completion and employment preparation.
- Assist with the facilitation of customized training workshops that help participants build social emotional, occupational, and work readiness skills.
- Ensure that all data entry and initial tracking remain current and consistent with contract requirements.
- Conduct pre-screening, application intake assessments and ensure that all required eligibility documentation for enrollment is collected and filed appropriately.
- Enter case notes in funder database and OBT’s internal database (Salesforce) to indicate individual and programmatic progress.
- Participate in ongoing professional development to continuously improve professional confidence and increased efficiency.
- Perform other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.