Case Management Supervisor
Location: Remote to onsite, Brooklyn, NY
Position Code: 91STF
OBT is looking for a strong Case Management Supervisor to join our Advance and Earn Program. Under the supervision of the Program Director, the Case Management Supervisor will be responsible for providing reflective supervision to a team of 4 case managers along with counseling, case consultation, community resources and intensive case management services, as needed.
Advance and Earn is an exciting new program that supports opportunity youth ages 16-24 in three program components including contextualized academic programming at the Pre-HSE level, comprehensive High School Equivalency and work-based learning and sector focused advanced training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strength based coaching and barrier resolution to young adults at all phases of the Advance and Earn model.
- Enhance existing case tracking, case conferencing and group supervision models to assure that young adults and staff are holistically supported.
- Provide clinical supervision to Case Management team.
- Provide case consultation and crisis management support to young adults and staff.
- Facilitate relevant professional development and referrals for external training for staff.
- Support and refine essential skills workshop, observing and providing feedback.
- Monitor the flow of young adults throughout program components.
- Enter, analyze and track data in all relevant systems.
- Develop and oversee initiatives to support client retention and outcome.
The Case Management Supervisor at OBT is expected to have the following professional and personal qualities, skills, and characteristics:
- Belief that workforce development and equity are inextricably linked and have a passionate commitment to OBT’s mission and vision.
- Comprehensive set of clinically informed experiences with young adults.
- Established set of resources for referral and crisis management assistance.
- Demonstrated success in leading and developing counseling staff.
- Experience in developing programmatic systems for supportive services.
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external partners.
- Ability to manage, delegate, and prioritize tasks in a fast paced setting.
- Possess a passion for working with Opportunity Youth.
- Be driven to create a strong culture of high accountability and high support.
- Have experience engaging and building relationships with varied stakeholders including young adults, staff and community partners.
- Lead by example and model integrity.
- Value and cultivate a learning environment, embodies a growth mindset.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work required.
- Must be a Licensed MSW, or CSW OR signed up for the exam at hire.
- At least 3 years of counseling experience required.
- Some supervisory experience.
- Experience in workforce programs a plus.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Salary: $55k-$58k + full benefits
- Passionate and motivated staff excited to propel NYC’s youth and adult communities
To apply, first copy position code from desired position and enter when prompted.