Job Placement Assistance
Clients work with a Job Developer to improve their resumes, practice interview skills, and secure a job interview.
Daytime and Evening adult education classes.
- Pre-High School Equivalency (Pre-HSE) and High School Equivalency (HSE): These classes were formerly known as Pre-GED and GED and help prepare adults to take the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) exam to earn their high school diploma.
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL): For adults who want to learn and improve their English speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Basic Computer Skills for Language Learners: This class orients students to basic computer skills and helps improve their ability to speak about technology in English.
- Citizenship Preparation for Language Learners: Adults will learn more about the N400 naturalization interview process and prepare for the interview in English.
- Microsoft Word Certification: This class leads to a nationally recognized MOS Word certificate.
- National Retail Federation Certification: Participants earn a nationally recognized certificate in customer service skills.
Locations and time
Job Placement Assistance is available at our Sunset Park, Bushwick/Williamsburg or Bushwick Workforce Resource Center (BWRC).
Adult Education classes are available in our Bushwick/Williamsburg or Bushwick Workforce Resource Center (BWRC) locations. Please call after 12:30pm to find out current class offerings and registration information.