The Medical Administrative Assistant Training Program (MAA) is a free based program that can provide you with the training and experience you will need to have a successful career as a medical administrative assistant.
Training will be taking place at OBT Bushwick located in 25 Thornton street, Brooklyn, NY 11206.
while in the program you can expect to learn and receive:
• Medical terminology
• Medical Administrative Assistant Certification through
National Healthcareer Association
• Internships in medical offices
• Communications, telephone techniques, and
• Basic bookkeeping
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Job placement assistance is available
and much more!
Requirements for this training program are the following:
• Must have a HS diploma or GED
• 17-21 years of age
• Ability to attend training and internship full-time
25 Thornton Street
Brooklyn, NY 11206